We are Well Equipped with State-of-the-Art Facilities
SET Center Research Facilities
The SET Center has state-of-the-art research facilities in diverse areas of energy technologies. Some of our typical advanced research facilities include:
- Thin film solar cell fabrication and characterization facilities.
- Hydrogen production, storage and Fuel cell testing lab facility.
- Biofuel synthesis and characterization lab facility.
- Health physics, radiation measurement and nuclear energy materials testing lab facility.
- Wind energy lab to design and evaluation of wind turbine aerodynamics.
Our state-of-the-art facilities are equipped with a wide range of advanced instruments ranging from materials characterization to device fabrication and testing.
More details of our instrumentation facilities can be found here
Other Facilities at KSU
The SET center works in collaboration with other advanced centers, in addition to the central facilities at the college of science and engineering. These centers and departmental facilities are equipped with most advanced instruments for material synthesis, material characterization and device fabrication. Our partner centers at KSU include: