1. Mian Umar Saeed, Shafiq R. Qureshi, Khurram J. Hashmi, Muhammad A. Khan, Syed N. Danish; Performance Assessment of Alternate Refrigerants for Retrofitting R22 Based Air Conditioning System; THERMAL SCIENCE International Scientific Journal; ISSN 2334-7163; 14 January 2017; IF:1.093
2. Salah Ud-Din Khan, Shahab Ud-Din Khan, Sajjad Haider, Abdelrahman El-Leathy, Usman Ali Rana, Syed Noman Danish, Ramzan Ullah, Development and techno-economic analysis of small modular nuclear reactor and desalination system across Middle East and North Africa region, Desalination, Volume 406, 16 March 2017, Pages 51-59, ISSN 0011-9164, IF:4.412
3. Syed Noman Danish, Shafiq Rehman Qureshi, Malik Muhammad Imran, Salah Ud-Din Khan, Muhammad Mansoor Sarfraz, Abdelrahman El-Leathy, Hany Al-Ansary, Mingshan Wei, Effect of tip clearance and rotor–stator axial gap on the efficiency of a multistage compressor, Applied Thermal Engineering, Volume 99, 25 April 2016, Pages 988-995, ISSN 1359-4311, IF: 3.043
4. H. Al-Ansary, E. Djajadiwinata, A. El-Leathy, S. N. Danish, Z. Al-Suhaibani, “Modeling of transient cyclic behavior of a solid particle thermal energy storage bin for central receiver applications”, Energy Procedia,Vol 69, May 2015, Pages 716–725
5. Salah Ud-Din Khan, Syed Noman Danish, Sajjad Haider and Shahab Ud-Din Khan, Theoretical Calculation Simulation Studies of ABV Nuclear Reactor Coupled with Desalination System, International Journal of Energy Research, Volume 39, Issue 11, pages 1554–1563, September 2015, IF: 2.418
6. Abdelrahman El-Leathy, Sheldon Jeter, Hany Al-Ansary, Said Abdel-Khalik, Jonathan Roop, Matthew Golob, Syed Danish, Abdulaziz Alrished, Eldwin Djajadiwinata and Zeyad Al-Suhaibani, “Thermal Performance Evaluation of Two Thermal Energy Storage Tank Design Concepts for Use with a Solid Particle Receiver-Based Solar Power Tower”, Energies, December 2014, 7, 8201-8216, IF: 1.6
7. S. N. Danish, Shafiq Rehman Qureshi, Abdelrahman EL-Leathy, Salah Ud-Din Khan, Usama Umer, Chaochen Ma “Numerical Investigation & Comparison of a Tandem-Bladed Turbocharger Centrifugal Compressor Stage with Conventional Design”, Journal of Thermal Science, December 2014, Volume 23, Issue 6, pp 523-534, IF: 0.35
8. S. N. Danish, Salah Ud-Din Khan, Usama Umer, Shafiq-ur-rehman Qureshi, Ma Chaochen “Performance evaluation of a tandem bladed centrifugal compressor”, Engineering Applications of Computational Fluid Mechanics (Taylor & Francis), November 2014, Volume 8, Issue 3, pp 382-395, IF:1.14
9. U. Umer, M. Ashfaq, J. A. Qudeiri, H. M. A. Hussein, S. N. Danish, A. R. Al-Ahmari, “Modeling machining of particle-reinforced aluminum-based metal matrix composites using cohesive zone elements”, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, May 2015, Volume 78, Issue 5-8, pp 1171-1179, IF:1.78
10. Panpan Song, Mingshan Wei, Lei Shi, Syed Noman Danish, Chaochen Ma, “A Review of Scroll Expanders for Organic Rankine Cycle Systems”, Applied Thermal Engineering, Volume 75, 22 January 2015, Pages 54–64, IF:2.13
11. M. S. Wei, L. Shi, C. C. Ma, D. S. Noman, "Simulations of Waste Heat Recovery System Using R123 and R245fa for Heavy-Duty Diesel Engines", Advanced Materials Research, Vol 805-806, pp. 1827-1835, Sep. 2013
12. Khan, S. U., Peng, M., Khan, S. U., Ahmad, K., Danish, S. N., “Simulation of Normal/Abnormal Operational Conditions of Integral Pressurized Water Reactor By Using RELAP5/MOD3.4”, International Journal of Modelling and Simulation, 32 (2012), ISSN: 1925:7082, Indexing: CSA Illumina (formerly Cambridge Scientific Abstracts), EI Compendex, FIZ Karlsruhe, Inspec, Google Scholar. http://www.actapress.com/PaperInfo.aspx?paperId=43124
13. Wei, M., Fang, J., Chaochen, M., Danish, S. N.,“Waste heat recovery from heavy-duty diesel engine exhaust gases by medium temperature ORC system”, Science China Technological Sciences, Vol. 54, No. 10: 2746–2753, 2011, Indexing: Science Citation Index, Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch), SCOPUS, INSPEC, Zentralblatt Math, Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS), Google Scholar, etc. http://www.springer.com/engineering/journal/11431
14. Abdulaziz Bagabas, Mohamed F. A. Aboud, Reda M. Mohamed, Zeid AL-Othman, Ahmad S. Alshammari, and Emad S. Addurihem, “Synthesis of CuO-doped ZnO nanoparticles and their Application in cyanide photodegradation” Sustainable Nanotechnology and the Environment: Advances and AchievementsACS symposium series, V. 1124,18, 327-338, 2013.
15. Abdulaziz Bagabas, Ahmad Alshammari, Mohamed F.A. Aboud , Hendrik Kosslick” Room- temperature synthesis of zinc oxide nanoparticles in different media and their application in cyanide photodegradation’ Nanoscale Research Letters, 8, 516-526, 2013.
16. Abdulaziz Bagabas, Mohamed F.A. Aboud, Ahsan M. Shemsi, Emad S. Addurihem, Zeid AL-Othman, C. S. Chidan Kumar and Hoong-Kun Fun,” Cyclohexylamine nitrate crystal structure”, Acta Crystallographica”, E70, 253-254, 2014.
17. Mohamed F. Aly Aboud, Zeid A. ALOthman , Mohamed A. Habila , Claudia Zlotea , Michel Latroche and Fermin Cuevas,”Hydrogen Storage in Pristine and d10-Block Metal- Anchored Activated Carbon Made from Local Wastes”,Energies,8, 3578-3590, 2015.
18. Imran Shakir,Mansoor Sarfraz, Mohamed F.A. Aboud,” Defects free growth of zinc oxide nanowires on indium doped tin oxide (ITO) substrate for hydrogen production through electrochemical water splitting” Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials- Rapid Communications, 9,(7-8), 930 – 932, 2015
19. Mansoor Sarfraz, Mohamed F.A. Aboud, Imran Shakir,” Molybdenum oxide nanowires based supercapacitors with enhanced capacitance and energy density in ethylammonium nitrate electrolyte”,Journal of Alloys and Compounds 650,123-126, 2015.
20. Imran Shakir , Muhammad Shahid , Mohamed F.A. Aboud,” Synthesis and measurements of the optical bandgap of single crystalline complex metal oxide BaCuV2O7nanowires by UV–VIS absorption”,Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 641, 201–204, 2015.
21. Craig M. Jensen , Etsuo Akiba, Hai-Wen Li” Hydrides: Fundamentals and Applications”, Energies, 9, 237-250 ,2016
22. Imran Shakir , Mansoor Sarfraz , Zahid Ali , Mohamed F.A. Aboud ,Philips Olaleye Agboola” Magnetically separable and recyclable graphene-MgFe2O4nanocomposites for enhanced photocatalytic applications”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 660, 450-455, 2016.
23. A. Shabbir, Z. A. Gilani, A. Nawaz, M. F. Warsi, M. A. Khan, S. Nazir, M. F. A. Aboud,”Enhanced Dielectric and Photocatalytic Behaviour of Dy-Co CO-Doped Multiferroic BiFeO3Nanoparticles.”Digest Journal of Nanomaterials and Biostructures, 11, 4,1189-1195, 2016.
24. Muhammad Khurram Abbas, Muhammad Azhar Khan, Faiza Mushtaq, Muhammad Farooq Warsi, Muhammad Sher, Imran Shakir, Mohamed F. Aly Aboud,” Impact of Dy on structural, dielectric and magnetic properties of Li-Tb nanoferrites synthesized by micro-emulsion method”, Ceramics International,43, 5524-5533, 2017.
25. M. F. Aly Aboud, I. Ahmad, S. Arshad, S. Liaqat, Z. A. Gilani, Q. Nadeem, I. Shakir” The effect of rare earth dy3+ ions on structural, dielectric And electrical behavior of Ni0.4co0.6dyyfe2-yo4 nano-ferrite” Digest Journal of Nanomaterials and Biostructures, 12, 1, 159 – 168, 2017.
26. Muhammad Farooq Warsia, Ammara Latif, Sara Ajmal, Muhammad Shahid, Abdul Sattar Malik, Muhammad Azhar Khan, Muhammad Asghar, Mohamed F. Aly Aboud “Mg0.8Ca0.2NdxFe2-xO4-graphene nano-heterostructures for various potential applications” Synthetic Metals, 232, 8-16, 2017.
27. Muhammad Shahzad, Muhammad Shahid, Ismat Bibib, Muhammad Azhar Khana, Muhammad Asif Nawaza, Mohamed F. Aly Aboud, M. Asghara, Rizwan Nasir Parachae, Muhammad Farooq Warsi “The effect of rare earth Dy3+ ions on structural, dielectric and electrical behavior of new nanocrystalline PbZrO3 perovskites”, Ceramics International,43, 1073-1079, 2017.
1. Hany Al-Ansary, Abdelrahman El-Leathy, Eldwin Djajadiwinata, Sheldon Jeter, Matthew Golob, Clayton Nguyen, Said Abdel-Khalik, Rajed Saad, Syed Danish, and Zeyad Al-Suhaibani; On-Sun Experiments on a Particle Heating Receiver with Red Sand as the Working Medium; SolarPACES 2017, Santiago, Chile, September 27, 2017
2. Abdelrahman El-Leathy, Hany Al-Ansary, Sheldon Jeter, Eldwin Djajadiwinata, Shaker Alaqel, Matthew Golob, Clayton Nguyen, Rajed Saad, Talha Shafiq, Syed Danish, Zeyad Al-Suhaibani, Nazih Abu-Shikhah, Ahmed Al-Balawi, Fahad Al-Harthi; Preliminary Tests of an Integrated Gas Turbine-Solar Particle Heating and Energy Storage System; SolarPACES 2017, Santiago, Chile, September 27, 2017
3. Syed Noman Danish, Abdelrahman El-Leathy, Hany Al-Ansary, Eldwin Djajadiwinata, Rageh Saeed, Talha Ahmad, Khizer Nabi, Arslan Rizvi and Zeyad Al-Suhaibani; On-ground testing of the thermal insulation of an energy storage hot bin filled with heated sand for a falling particle receiver based CSP system; SolarPACES 2016, 11-14 October, Abu Dhabi, UAE
4. A. El-Leathy, H. Al-Ansary, S. Danish, R. Saeed, E. Djajadiwinata, and Z. Al-Suhaibani; Experimental evaluation of the performance of a thermal energy storage system used for solar energy applications. SolarPACES 2016, 11-14 October, Abu Dhabi, UAE
5. A M El-Leathy, S. N. Danish, M Alata and M A Al-Nimr, Enhancing the Solar Still Performance using Geothermal Energy, 2nd International Conference on Desalination and Environment, 23-26 January 2016, Sheraton Doha Resort & Convention Hotel, Doha, Qatar.
6. S.U. Khan, S.U. Khan, S. Haider, A.R. El-Leathy, S. N. Danish, Development and Techno-Economic analysis of Small Modular Nuclear Reactor and Desalination System across Middle East region, 2nd International Conference on Desalination and Environment, 23-26 January 2016, Sheraton Doha Resort & Convention Hotel, Doha, Qatar
7. Abdelrahman El-Leathy, Syed Noman Danish, Hany Al-Ansary, Sheldon Jeter and Zeyad Al-Suhaibani, Experimental Study of Compatibility of Reduced Metal Oxides with Thermal Energy Storage Lining Materials, SolarPACES 2015, Cape Town, October 13-16, 2015.
8. Abdelrahman El-Leathy, Sheldon Jeter, Hany Al-Ansary, Said Abdel-Khalik, Matthew Golob, Syed Noman Danish, Rageh Saeed, Eldwin Djajadiwinata, and Zeyad Al-Suhaibani, Experimental Measurements of Thermal Properties of High-Temperature Refractory Materials Used for Thermal Energy Storage, SolarPACES 2015, Cape Town, October 13-16, 2015.
9. H. Al-Ansary, E. Djajadiwinata, A. El-Leathy, S. N. Danish,Z. Al-Suhaibani, “Modeling of transient cyclic behavior of a solid particle thermal energy storage bin for central receiver applications”, International Conference on Concentrating Solar Power and Chemical Energy Systems, SolarPACES 2014, Beijing, September 16-19, 2014.
10. Abdelrahman El-Leathy, Sheldon Jeter, Hany Al-Ansary, Said Abdel-Khalik, Jonathan Roop, Matthew Golob, Syed Noman Danish, Eldwin Djajadiwinata, Zeyad Al-Suhaibani, “Experimental Evaluation of the Performance of a Solid Particle Based Thermal Energy Storage System Used for Solar Energy Applications”, SolarPACES 2014, Beijing, September 16-19, 2014.
11. H. Al-Ansary, E. Djajadiwinata, A. El-Leathy, S. N. Danish,Z. Al-Suhaibani, “Modeling of Transient Energy Loss From a Cylindrical-Shaped Solid Particle Thermal Energy Storage Tank for Central Receiver Applications”, ASME 2014 8th International Conference on Energy Sustainability, Boston, USA, Jun 30 - Jul 2, 2014.
12. Abdelrahman El-Leathy, Sheldon Jeter, Hany Al-Ansary, Said Abdel-Khalik, Jonathan Roop, Matthew Golob, Syed Danish, Abdulanishziz Alrished, Eldwin Djajadiwinata, Zeyad Al-Suhaibani, “Experimental Study of Heat Loss from a Thermal Energy Storage System for Use with a High-Temperature Falling Particle Receiver System”, 19th SolarPACES Conference, 17. - 20. September 2013 Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
13. Danish, S. N.,Malik Imran, Abdelrahman El-Leathy, Usama Umer, Wei Mingshan, Song Pan Pan, “Effect of Tip Clearance & Rotor-Stator Axial Gap on the efficiency of a Multistage Compressor”, 26th International Conference on Efficiency, Cost, Optimization, Simulation and Environmental Impact of Energy Systems (ECOS 2013), Guilin, China, July 16-19, 2013.
14. Khan, S.U.D., Al-Eshaikh, M.A., Danish, S. N., “Integration of ABV nuclear reactor with desalination system”, 1st International Conference on Desalination using Membrane Technology, Sitges, Spain, April 7-10, 2013.
1- A. Bagabas, R. Mohamed, M.F.A. Aboud, M. Mohamed, A. Alshammari, Z. Al-othman , US 8,252,265.
2- A. Bagabas, R. Mohamed, M.F.A. Aboud, M. Mohamed, A. Alshammari, Z. Al-othman , US 8,362,094.
3- A. Bagabas, R. Mohamed, M.F.A. Aboud, M. Mohamed, A. Alshammari, Z. Al-othman , US 8,361,324.
4- A. Bagabas, A. Alshammari, R. Mohamed, M.F.A. Aboud, M. Mohamed, E. Addurihem, M. Alanagri, Z. Al-othman , US 8,623,220.